The Murilla Community Centre is home to staff trained in Centrelink Agent tasks, who can assist you with Centrelink and Medicare matters.
They can assist with:
- Faxing and mailing forms to Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support
- New claims
- Rent assistance
- Reporting your income
- Signing you up for myGov account
- Internet self service
- General inquiries
Agents can not make, review, assess or vary your payments; or issue Electronic Banking transfers (EBTs), Concession or Medicare cards.
The Department of Human Services is an Australian Government department that delivers social and health related payments and services.
The Department of Human Services is made up of:
- Australian Taxation Office
- Child Maintenance
- Hearing Australia
- Personal eHealth record
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- National Disability Insurance Scheme
You can do most of your Centrelink, Medicare and Child Support business using self service. There are options using mobile apps, online services or phone self service.
Centrelink’s Self-Services are quick and convenient ways to report, update or view your personal details, make a claim or find out general information without having to visit or call a Customer Service Centre.
You can do all of the following using Self-Service:
- Claim a payment
- Report employment income
- Receive online letters
- Update/advise of your personal details
- View/print your online letters
- Apply for an advance payment
- Request a document – income statement etc
- Request a replacement card
- Complete your rent review
To access the Department of Human Services website, follow the link below.
If you do not have the technology or are unable to use the self-service options our Centrelink Agent workers are more than happy to assist you with any Centrelink matters.
The Murilla Community Centre has access to computers, internet and dedicated fax and phonelines especially for Department of Human Services clients wishing to use self-service.